People attend counselling for many reasons, at different stages of their lives. Individual counselling can be used to help manage the day to day issues that life can throw at us (because let’s be honest, life can get pretty messy sometimes), and it can also be used to address the more deep rooted issues that continue to present themselves repeatedly within our lives.
Kindsight provides a comfortable and compassionate therapeutic environment that will allow you to explore:
- Exploring early childhood patterns and other difficulties that effect everyday life
- Emptiness, guilt or shame
- Body image
- Feelings of being overwhelmed and difficulty making decisions
- Stress management
- PTSD and Trauma
- Healthy relationships, choosing the right partner, and relationship coaching
- Emotion regulation
- Grief and loss
- Social anxiety and other phobias
- Life transitions, such as the challenges of parenthood and caring for aging parents
- Professional challenges and work life balance
Counselling and therapy sessions for individuals are held at our Kitchener, Ontario office.